Touring / Camping
Nightly Tariff 2019
|Off Peak Times per night||Peak Times per night|
|Caravan, Car; 2 persons||£22.00||£32.00|
|Motorhome; 2 persons||£22.00||£32.00|
|Family Tent; 2 persons (max 9 metres)||£22.00||£37.00|
|2 Man Tent; 2 persons only||£22.00||£28.00|
|Awning’s ONE only / Open Gazebos only||£5.00||£5.00|
|Additional persons (6 years and over)||£2.00 per person||£2.00 per person|
|1 man bivi tent or pup tent||£10.00||£10.00|
|Dog (only ONE allowed at ‘peak times’)||£3.00||£3.00|
|ONLY ONE CAR IS ALLOWED ON YOUR PITCH, ANY EXTRA CAR MUST BE PARKED ON THE CAR PARK AND IS CHARGED AT £5 PER NIGHT. A PARKING PERMIT MUST BE OBTAINED FROM RECEPTION. ALL PITCHES HAVE FREE ELECTRICAL HOOK-UP.|
|Prices are inclusive of VAT at 20%|
Prices are inclusive of VAT at 20%
To make a booking please ring between 8.30am – 5.00pm
Tel: 01502 740337 Fax: 01502 742355
- ARRIVAL TIME IS AFTER 12.00PM
- No arrivals after 9.00pm.
- PITCHES MUST BE VACATED BEFORE 11.00 AM ON DAY OF DEPARTURE.
- Peak times are: School Holidays, Bank Holiday weeks, 13th July - 2nd September. All other times are off peak. Facilities:- bar and swimming pool are limited during off peak times. The swimming pool opens May Day Bank Holiday.
- All day stay on departure day £5, during off peak times only. Not available during peak holiday times or Fridays/Saturdays.
MINIMUM STAY “OFF PEAK” WEEKENDS 2 NIGHTS + ALL DAY STAY.
- PITCHES CAN ONLY BE BOOKED SATURDAY TO SATURDAY DURING SCHOOL HOLIDAYS.
- A non-Refundable deposit of £50 per pitch, per week or part week is required to reserve a pitch, the balance is due 21 days prior to arrival.
* All monies are non-refundable.
- In the event of cancellation the deposit remittance will be forfeited. If the pitch is not re-let the hirer will be responsible for the balance of the hire charge.
- Cancellation Insurance is advisable.
- DUE TO FIRE REGULATIONS ONLY OPEN GAZEBOS ARE ALLOWED.
- Any cheque returned by our bank for whatever reason will incur a £15.00 surcharge.
- NO COMMERCIAL VEHICLES ALLOWED ON THE PARK.
- ONLY ONE DOG, ONE CAR PER PITCH IS PERMITTED.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY GROUND SHEETS MUST BE USED IN TENTS AND AWNINGS AT ALL TIMES
- All pitches are allocated prior to arrival.
We reserve the right to change pitch numbers should it be deemed necessary.
- EXCESSIVE NOISE IS NOT PERMITTED AT ANY TIME. Parents are requested to ENSURE THAT ALL CHILDREN are back at their accommodation by 11.00pm.
- Please respect others around you during your stay and keep noise to a minimum after dark.
- Group bookings only at Managements discretion.
- We reserve the right to ask you and your party to leave the park if you cause annoyance to others during your stay.
- All visitors will be charged at £5.00 per car, and £2.50 per person, per day. Maximum 4 persons, no dogs.
- Fire pits/naked flames are NOT allowed.
- There is a charge for Fishing and Tennis.