Weekly Tariff For 2020
All our holiday homes are up to date Luxury Models with 2 or 3 bedrooms, Fully equipped with all mains services, Shower room with separate toilet, Central heating and Double glazing, Kitchen with Cooker, Fridge, Microwave, Colour TV & DVD. All Caravans are NON-SMOKING and sleep a Maximum of 4 or 6 people.
|Weeks Commencing||2 beds - max 4 persons||3 beds - max 6 persons|
|29th February - 28th March||£180 per week||£240 per week|
|4th April - 16th May||£320 per week||£370 per week|
|23rd May||£510 per week||£610 per week|
|30th May - 4th July||£385 per week||£445 per week|
|11th July - 29th August||£595 per week||£660 per week|
|5th September - 24th October||£275 per week||£335 per week|
Prices are inclusive of VAT at 20%
To make a booking please ring between 8.30am – 5.00pm
Tel: 01502 740337
- Charges include – All gas, electricity, free use of swimming pool and VAT at 20%.
- Peak times are: Bank Holiday weeks, July & August. All other times are off peak.
Facilities:- bar and swimming pool are limited during off peak times. The swimming pool opens May Day Bank Holiday
- Take over time for Holiday homes is 2pm on the day of arrival. Holiday homes must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- Holiday homes must be left in a clean and tidy condition on departure. The hirer must replace any article lost, damaged or broken during their stay.
- A non-refundable deposit of £100 per week is payable when booking and the balance is due 21 days prior to arrival.
- Any cheque returned by our bank for whatever reason will incur a £15 surcharge.
- In the event of cancellation the deposit remittance will be forfeited. If the holiday home is not re-let the hirer will be responsible for the balance of the hire charge.
- Cancellation Insurance is advisable.
- Sorry No Pets Allowed.
- All Caravans are NON-SMOKING and sleep a Maximum of 4 or 6 people.
- Bed Linen – Pillows, one double duvet and four single duvets are provided but you will need to bring bottom sheets, pillow cases, duvet covers, waterproof undersheet for babies, towels and teatowels.
- Short breaks available off peak (subject to availability).
- Parents are requested to ENSURE that ALL children are back at their accommodation by 11.00pm.
- EXCESSIVE NOISE IS NOT PERMITTED AT ANY TIME.
- We reserve the right to ask you and your party to leave the park if you cause annoyance to others during your stay.
- There is a charge for Fishing and Tennis.
- All visitors will be charged at £5 per car and £2.50 per person, per day. Maximum 4 persons. (No Dogs)