All our holiday homes are up to date Luxury Models with 2 or 3 bedrooms, Fully equipped with all mains services, Shower room with separate toilet, Central heating and Double glazing, Kitchen with Cooker, Fridge, Microwave, Colour TV & DVD. All Caravans are NON-SMOKING and sleep a Maximum of 4 or 6 people.
|Weeks Commencing||2 beds - max 4 persons||3 beds - max 6 persons|
|2nd March - 23rd March||£180 per week||£240 per week|
|30th March - 18th May||£310 per week||£360 per week|
|25th May||£500 per week||£600 per week|
|1st June - 6th July||£385 per week||£445 per week|
|13th July - 24th August||£590 per week||£650 per week|
|31st August - 26th October||£275 per week||£335 per week|
Prices are inclusive of VAT at 20%
To make a booking please ring between 8.30am – 5.00pm
Tel: 01502 740337
- Charges include All gas, electricity, free use of swimming pool and VAT at 20%.
- Peak times are: Bank Holiday weeks, July & August. All other times are off peak.
Facilities:- bar and swimming pool are limited during off peak times. The swimming pool opens May Day Bank Holiday
- Take over time for Holiday homes is 2pm on the day of arrival. Holiday homes must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- Holiday homes must be left in a clean and tidy condition on departure. The hirer must replace any article lost, damaged or broken during their stay.
- A non-refundable deposit of £100 per week is payable when booking and the balance is due 21 days prior to arrival.
- Any cheque returned by our bank for whatever reason will incur a £15 surcharge.
- In the event of cancellation the deposit remittance will be forfeited. If the holiday home is not re-let the hirer will be responsible for the balance of the hire charge.
- Cancellation Insurance is advisable.
- Sorry No Pets Allowed.
- All Caravans are NON-SMOKING and sleep a Maximum of 4 or 6 people.
- Bed Linen Pillows, one double duvet and four single duvets are provided but you will need to bring bottom sheets, pillow cases, duvet covers, waterproof undersheet for babies, towels and teatowels.
- Short breaks available off peak (subject to availability).
- Parents are requested to ENSURE that ALL children are back at their accommodation by 11.00pm.
- EXCESSIVE NOISE IS NOT PERMITTED AT ANY TIME.
- We reserve the right to ask you and your party to leave the park if you cause annoyance to others during your stay.
- There is a charge for Fishing and Tennis.
- All visitors will be charged at £5 per car and £2.50 per person, per day. Maximum 4 persons.